PRICE, PRINT & TAG YOUR ITEMS USING OUR ONLINE INVENTORY SYSTEM
Once you register to consign (sell) your items with us, you will use the "Consignor Login" link at the top of the page to login to your online account. From there, you can add items, price and print tags.
1) ADD INVENTORY & PRICE
- Add Inventory: 400 total items max per consignor number. Enter a detailed description of your item. Put the brand first and describe as much as you can in the space allotted. Do not use a generic description such as "book" or "dress" - state title of book, color of dress, etc. as the filter search online will bring up your items to sell easily. Good Descriptions help sell your items quickly = "Dr Seuss Cat In The Hat" or “Carters Pink Striped Dress" - you can even add " Retails $29.99” - whatever to make your item sell best!
- Pricing: Minimum price on all items is $4.00. If price entered is lower than $4.00, the listing will not be accepted in the system. (We suggest bundling or making sets of clothing, books, toys, etc. to meet the minimum price, if necessary.) It is OK to mark lower dollar items as 'discount' for the 1/2 price day if they are still not sold, chances are great they will sell for under the $4 regular price.
- Discount: On the final day of the sale, if your item has not sold, you have the option to offer your item at 50% off the price you listed, which increases the chance your items sell and you receive more money. Just click the box during item entry.
- Donate: We are not taking donations at this time.
- Picture: Snap a picture as you enter your inventory. if you upload the pics directly from your phone, they will not save to your camera roll and take up space! You can upload from your computer too!
- Required Last Step: Check the box that says "This item is ready to be sold online" - once you do that, the item is locked for us to sell. If you do not click this box, your item will not be uploaded to our shopping site.
When entering your items, the system gives each item their own item number. On similar items, or to keep you organized, we suggest you take a piece of masking tape and write the item number, from the tag the system created, onto the tape and then tape it onto the item, or bag of bundled/set items. It will help you locate the actual item that sold, by number, so you can attach the 'sold tag' to the correct item quickly without a lot of extra time figuring out what that sold tag goes with.
Tags will be automatically generated from our online inventory system as you enter your items. With our online sale format, you do not need to print all of your tags prior to the sale.
- When the online sale ends, we will provide you with a PDF that has the tags for each of your sold items which include a buyers code printed on them. You will print only those sold tags and attach them to each item that has sold. Tags may be printed on regular copy paper (does not need to be card stock or have a unique stamp/mark as our in- person sale required, nor should you hang clothing). Make sure the bar code prints out with clear crisp lines (no ink smudging or the scanner will not read them. If yours are smudgy, use the 'draft' quality setting as it doesn't lay as much ink on the paper.
- Tags must be affixed to the sold item in a way that the printed bar code (or QR code) tag can be secured on the outside front of the item or bundle/set, so it's seen easily, as you will scan in your own items as you drop them off. Items that can come loose, fall out, be separated, etc. are to be secured with clear packing tape or use a clear bag of any kind, or rubber banded, etc. Do NOT put more than one individually sold item in a bag or bundle together, only if there are more than one item sold as a bundle/set/lot. Also, do not tape over the bar code as it will not scan.
Click and view the quick "How To" tutorials
Step by Step: Quick hands on video
how to enter your items and insert photo
Photo Tips: How to make your pics pop!
Make your items look great!
- ANYTHING THAT HAS BEEN RECALLED IS NOT ACCEPTED - check www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls
- ANYTHING stained, faded, holes, rips, missing buttons, broken zippers, missing pieces, broken, etc
- MUST BE free of pet hair/odor and smoke odor
- Breast Pumps
- Car Seats, Car Seat Bases, Car Booster Seats,
- Crib Bumper Pads unless mesh breathable kind
- Food / Formula
- Used Underwear
- Anything that has been recalled
- All electronic items MUST be in good working condition and anything that takes batteries MUST have working batteries in them including baby swings, bouncer seats, toys, games, etc. as they will be tested at buyer pick up.
- Items not meeting our quality & safety guidelines will not be allowed & will not be eturned to the seller. Seller will be charged an admin fee.
RUN OUT OF TIME? WE OFFER RE-STOCKING!
If you didn't get a chance to finish entering your items prior to when the item entry system shut down, or you found more things to sell, you can continue to enter items and they will be upload during the sale for restocking!